Search Tutorials

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snowman - Christmas Nail Tutorial

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I got this idea to do a snowman nail tutorial and here it is! I hope everyone likes it :)

Happy Holidays!



Step 1: 
Paint all your nails white! or light blue can work too.

Step 2:
Using a dotting tool or the end of a bobby pin, draw the face of your snowman in one nail.

Step 3:
Using a toothpick or a very thin brush draw a little triangle in orange to make the nose of your snowman.

Step 4:
Draw 2 stick arms one on each nail, is very simple just draw a diagonal line and then 2 little little lines at the end to make the hands. I made the arms go in different directions.

Step 5:
Draw a black square and then a line under it to make a hat!

Step 6:
For my last nail I just painted with glitter to give it a snowing look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...