Search Tutorials

Friday, August 31, 2012

Paint Splatter Nails



As requested by my sister Juliana :) 

Super fun and colorful paint splatter!

* In the tutorial pictures is hard to see the bright pink polish I used but my nails look like the top pic 

Step 1: Paint all your nails black

Step 2: Find a straw and dip in in desired splatter color. I chose to do white first. 


Step 3: Once the straw's tip is covered in nail polish, aim at your nail and give it a blow once, all the nail polish on the other side of the straw will splatter all over the place so be careful and use a paper under your nail to prevent a mess. 


Step 4: Repeat in all nails


Step 5: Time to change the color, you can either dip the straw in nail polish or simply put nail polish from the brush into the straw.  



Step 6: Add a third color if you would like :) I did gold as the last one 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...